TUI's learning model and student support suits the lifestyles, job demands, and learning needs of Law Enforcement professionals:
- 100% online; no campus visits or residency requirements (Ph.D. students will need to defend their dissertations by video or phone conference)
- Application fee waived for Bachelor's and Master's degrees
- No separate charges or obligation for pre-admission transfer credit evaluation
- Credit transfer options based on TUI evaluation and approval
- 8 convenient academic sessions a year
- No separate charges for course materials or cyber-library access
- No tests or exams; grading is based on case-based analysis papers, session long projects and threaded discussions
- Financial options include GI Bill benefits and Federal Financial Aid processing
- Anytime-anywhere interaction with faculty and support
Law Enforcement personnel, along with their spouses and dependents, are eligible for FTAP (Federal Tuition Assistance Program), TUI's tuition discount for public employees. With FTAP, TUI's tuition cost has been reduced to $250 per semester unit for Bachelor's degree programs (15% reduction) and to $250 per semester unit for Master's degree programs (27.5% reduction).
Gainful employment disclosure: For information about our graduation rates, median debt of students who completed our programs, and other important information, visit our website at http://www.trident.edu/academics/gainful-employment-disclosures.